Ice Fyghter D
Ice Fyghter D is the most economical non-chloride based belt deicer available. It eliminates coal and material handling problems caused by ice glazing and fines build up. It solves these problems, and it works in temperatures to below -41°F (-40.5°C).
Ice Fyghter D:
- Developed to eliminate conveyor problems caused by snow, moisture, freezing and sub-zero temperatures.
- Prevents ice glaze; or if ice glaze is present, spraying will instantly melt it.
- Stops coal slides when sprayed at the tail pulley.
- Saves motors from burning up and belts from tearing when the conveyors are started.
- Eliminates ice from building up on the idler and will prevent tracking problems due to ice accumulation, providing a better, faster labor-reduced conveyor maintenance operation.
- Will not damage spray application systems like chloride-based products.
- Prevents or removes ice and fines build-up which may cause improper belt alignment.
- Minimizes carry-back
- Leaves no residue
For more detailed information, please see the links below or give us a call today!Ice Fyghter D Brochure
Ice Fyghter D TDS & FAQ
Ice Fyghter D SDS
|Make||Midwest Industrial Supply|
|Info||Local: 780-973-0023 | Toll Free: 1-844-851-3622 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description||Ice Fyghter D is a multi-component, glycol based, liquid belt deicer and anti-icing agent.|
|Price||5 GA Pail: $91.00 | 275 GA Tote: $5,020.00|