Any place where metal on metal can cause friction, there is a cost-effective and environmentally sound way to avoid it, by applying Glidex. Like all Midwest products, Glidex is reliably consistent month to month, season to season, and year to year.
As a result, Glidex:
- When applied to metal components, it facilitates easy movement and better performance much longer than other friction-reducing agents.
- is biodegradable, non-corrosive and non-conductive.
- Keeps switches lubricated for weeks and it won’t dry out.
- is ideal for heavy-frost and wet-weather climates.
- Does not freeze and can be poured at -40ºF (-40ºC).
- Does not collect dust or dirt or harden.
- Requires fewer applications and less manpower.
- is safe to use and environmentally friendly.
For more details, please see the links below or give us a call today!
Glidex Application & FAQ
|Make||Midwest Industrial Supply|
|Info||Local: 780-973-0023 | Toll Free: 1-844-851-3622 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description||Glidex is a synthetic organic fluid formulated to be as gentle on the environment as it is strong in preventing friction.|
|Price||5 GA Pail: $157.00 | 4 GA Case: $218.00 | 55 GA Drum: $1,510.00 | 275 GA Tote: $6,210.00|